The Parish Church of St Stephen
According to local tradition, the first church on this site is thought to date from 640AD. There have been three subsequent buildings prior to the current church, built in 1965.
This is a simple structure built partly in brick and partly in cedar wood. The porch from the 1833 church was retained and incorporated into the present building. St Stephen’s has a large graveyard which is maintained by a group of volunteers.
Click here to read more about the history of St. Stephen's church.